Monday, October 13, 2008

Business Proposal

Good Day,

My name is XIE XINGHUA, I work with BANK OF CHINA,LONDON.

I have a Business Proposal of $17,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.I will need you to help me in transferring the above funds from my bank to your country. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details.

Should you be interested please send me your:
1,Full names,
2,occupation,
3,private phone number,
4,current residential address.

Finally after that I shall furnish you with more informations about this project.However I shall be waiting your response and assurance.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr.Xie Xinghua

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Xie,

You are clearly mistaken, I am an exhaust breather not a Muppet.

Regards,

Mr. Exhaust Breather

No comments: