Friday, November 07, 2008

Traffic and anatomy...

Only two 4x4 incidents on my ride into work.

1) Mrs. Blindcow in a Landrover decides to turn to the right without using indicators and almost drives me of the bicycle lane.

2) Soccer mum in a Volkswagen Toerag decides to cut my priority and almost mows me down. I continue my way but Mrs. offroad starts to yell after me. I brake and turn around to ask her what her problem is. She gets out of her car and goes berserk. I suggest her to turn down her volume since it was her who was blatantly at fault for cutting my priority and I tell her to learn thing or two about the different traffic signs before driving a car.

Unfortunately her knowledge on traffic signs is up to par with her knowledge on human anatomy, as she climbs back in her thank she tells me to suck her d**k.

No comments: