Thursday, April 02, 2009

Here comes the sun....

The electricity company fuckers decided to cut the electricity during the night, as a result the alarm-clock lost track of time. L and I woke up too late but no stress; a cup of coffee and a couple of pancakes later and LL an V are ready to get dropped of at school and yours truly is ready to hit them streets.

Winter has officially fled the country, my Finnish friend told me we had 9 degrees Celsius this morning and the sun was toasting my wheels. Nice one! No shoe covers, no mudguards no Gore-Tex, the future's so bright I got to wear shades.

Great invention those shades; they keep the morning sun out of your eyes, they really help if you need to evil-eye some blind motorist and best of all you can check out all the fit ladies who are celebrating the return of Spring, without being noticed.

Life is sweet.

No comments: