Friday, November 17, 2006

Dig your own hole.

There is nothing like a ride in the woods in the morning. There’s only you, the trees and your bike. It makes you think a bit about yourself, this is the place where I might come up with some idea for another rant or rave. Talking about ranting it seems like I do that a lot; ranting and raving, kicking and screaming, and no one cares; which is only understandable. It’s always easier to see the faults and mistakes of the others than your own. And all this raving of mine only triggers some more self-fulfilling prophecies. And I don’t feel like doing that anymore.
We’re all digging our own hole anyways; I dig mine you dig yours. If you’re not then you should look around for a shovel, there are more than enough for everyone.
If you want more ranting and raving then you will have to go somewhere else or listen to yourself sometimes.
If you will pardon me now; I have a hole to dig…


Over and out.

No comments: