Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bitter old man...

Is it my really nature or is it all the exhaust fumes I've been breathing during my numerous commutes but most of the times my glass is half empty. V who is a real 'the glass is half full person' has still good hope for me though; she believes that underneath all the cynical grumpiness lies a cheerful optimistic pt3r hidden.
I really hope it's true, it would not dare to doubt her, especially after watching the news tonight. Sir Bob Geldolf who bitter me called a 'sad attention whore who is so desperately trying to get some Nobel Prize for whatever' has proven me so wrong that I can only but apologize. The speech he made for the Antwerp Diamond society hit home with me, it's clear that truth hurts and oh my did he hurt 'em or what? The way he questioned the conditions in which diamonds are 'made' clearly got a few of those diamond honchos uneasy, serves the greedy bastards right.

Sir I can only but salute you!

Ps: V and M, thank you again for the lovely weekend at Houffalize. The mountain biking was not what M or I had hoped for but the nature, the fine weather and last but not least the great company made up for that.

No comments: